Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July in Chautauqua


If you're one of the twelve avid readers of my blog - first of all, thank you (!) and second of all - that likely means that you're aware of the fact that Chautauqua, New York is my favorite place in the world from older posts such as this one and that one. So it's no surprise that I've got another batch of Chautauqua photos for you. I was lucky enough to sneak away to the lake for the 4th of July. Here are some images from that visit.

The Miller Bell Tower at the Chautauqua Institution 

The Chautauqua Boys and Girls Club 


Bestor Plaza (brass band concert) 


The Chautauqua Amphitheater 

Typical Victorian home on the grounds of the Chautauqua Institution

At sunset 

4th of July flares around the lake 

I was on a boat during the 4th of July fireworks. I clearly had trouble getting a steady shot. 


Amish leather store 


Mayville, NY 



No comments:

Post a Comment