Monday, October 29, 2012

Washington, D.C.: Part II


Here are a few more photos from my first trip to Washington, D.C. and blatant proof that I love being a tourist. What an awesome town - I'll definitely be back. Hope you enjoy checking out the photos!

Around Georgetown

The Vietnam Memorial. All those names...it was hard to stomach.


FDR Memorial. Probably one of my favorite memorials - very pretty and with various facets to it. I really loved this abstract mural that represents the many social programs developed during FDR's era.


My girl Eleanor! Finally: A tribute to a WOMAN! I think D.C. needs some more girl power!


Two cuties at the World War II Memorial.

Another one of my favorites: the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial.



The Changing of the Guard ceremony. Moving.



Georgetown doors


No comments:

Post a Comment