Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pure Michigan


Last June, a few of my friends rented a house in New Buffalo, Michigan for the weekend of my 30th birthday. We had so much fun, we decided to make it an annual vacation. We began the weekend in Three Oaks, Michigan at the fantastic Journeyman Distillery. From there, we ventured to our rental house and spent the rest of the weekend in and out of the lake. Looking through the photos makes me wish I was back there! Until next year, New Buffalo...

Three Oaks, MI

Journeyman Distillery - I definitely recommend popping in for one of their delicious cocktails. Organic liquors made in a beautifully refurbished factory from the 1800s.




The upstairs of the Journeyman

Our gorgeous view for the weekend. 

A few members of our urban tribe enjoying Lake Michigan. 

This is Jay. He is awesome.

This is Jillian's reflection. She - and her reflection - are awesome too.

While taking a dip in the water, we suddenly found ourselves in the middle of a hail storm. 

The calm after the storm.

And how could I go to Michigan without my Browns flag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment