Monday, December 29, 2014

St. Vincent + Future Islands


Two of the most acclaimed performers of the year, St. Vincent and Future Islands, put on one heck of a 93XRT Big Holiday Concert at the stunning Chicago Theatre in early December. I've already expressed my undying love and adoration for St. Vincent in a post earlier in the year about her mind-blowing Pitchfork Music Festival set, so I won't repeat myself except to say: go see her live. She truly never disappoints. Future Islands also has a distinct way of captivating a crowd. Frontman Samuel T. Herring's grunts, growls and emotive dance moves are hypnotizing. It was definitely a memorable evening and a show worthy of Chicago's most historic venue. For more of my photos, head over to Brooklyn Vegan



Future Islands 












St. Vincent 












No comments:

Post a Comment