Monday, December 29, 2014

Run the Jewels + RatKing + Despot


Run the Jewels is 2014. This year, the dynamic duo of Killer Mike and El-P released their second album that not only lived up to the hype of their first, but exceeded it. It gets my vote for Album of the Year (alongside FKA Twig's LP1 - I couldn't decide) and I'm just one of many who've named it 2014's best of the best. I was fortunate enough to see them live at Pitchfork Music Festival in 2013 and then again just weeks ago at the Metro. They are, undoubtedly, one of my favorite shows of the year. The Metro should have more of my photos from the evening posted soon, but check these out for now (also featuring Despot and RatKing). 




 Despot



RatKing 


Run the Jewels 


 Killer Mike

El-P















Despot joined them on stage for a song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment