Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Riot Fest, Saturday


Well, if you couldn't tell, I'm a little behind on posting photos. Ok, fine - I'm A LOT behind. So I'll spare you any longwinded intro and just say: here are Riot Fest Saturday photos! To view more, click here and to see Friday photos, click here. Sunday photos are up next!

 Lots of mud.

Lots of fun outfits. 

Lots of people.

Die Antwoord. Easily one of the most memorable sets of the weekend. Also, they scare me.

















Backstage with From Indian Lakes.

Katy Weaver (Wayne Coyne's girlfriend and 1/2 of The Flaming Lips' rainbow, as you'll see below) with her cute, little dinosaur dog. 

 The Unlikely Candidates getting interviewed for JBTV.









Hmm...I wonder who this crowd could be waiting for... 

 Any ideas?

 This should help if you're still not sure.

It's Wu-Tang Clan





















































No comments:

Post a Comment