Thursday, December 13, 2012

Other Lives and Indians at Schubas



It's been way too long since I've been to Schubas for a show and I've gotta say, it was good to be back. The holidays lights were up, making the music room even cozier than usual. When I reflect on all of the musical acts that've passed through Schubas over the years, I can't help but feel honored to photograph there. Oklahoma's Other Lives put on a nice, intimate show. Any band that utilizes horns, violins, and an upright bass is pretty much awesome in my book, so I suppose they didn't have to do much to woo me. Nonetheless, I have a feeling that this band isn't going to fly under the radar for much longer, so check them out! Copenhagen's Indians kicked off the evening with a really beautiful set. His music is raw and emotional and I'm looking forward to hearing more of it. Hope you like the photos - for more, click here.

 Indians



Other Lives 









No comments:

Post a Comment