Monday, April 16, 2012

Neon Indian and Friends


I have seen Neon Indian live more than a few times and they always know how to bring the party. Last weekend was no exception. Their music is psychedelic and upbeat. It makes me want to dance. It also makes me long for summer, when you can drive with the windows down blasting dance music. So naturally, Neon Indian is a great band to see in the spring because the anticipation of summer is only heightened. Bring on the season of sunshine and outdoor music festivals! It's gonna be a good one too. Friends, a Brooklyn band, opened for Neon Indian at the Metro. Between their vixen lead singer's captivating stage presence and their awesome cover of INOJ's "Love You Down," I was sold. 

 Friends. See what I mean? Vixen.

 Friends

Neon Indian

 Neon Indian himself: Alan Palomo.

Last time I saw Leanne Macomber (Neon Indian keyboardist), she was not attempting to copy her look from Alice Glass of Crystal Castles.



No comments:

Post a Comment