Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snow Cone in March? Don't mind if I do.


Um, in case you live under a rock, you know that Chicago has been blessed with ridiculously awesome weather lately. I've barely recognized my friends this winter because no one has been suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD - appropriate acronym, I might add).  It's a wonderful and bizarre phenomenon...and of course we're all terrified that Mother Nature is smirking at us, just waiting for the right opportunity to blast the city with a "wintery mix." But rather than worry about possible impending doom, I've been roaming around Chicago with a perma-smile on my face. Happy Spring, everyone!

Green river for St. Patrick's Day 

Headed to O'Hare?

Marina City (or as I like to call them - The Wilco Towers


Oh, Marilyn.

Everything is blooming. 



A couple of crazy asses on a raft.

No comments:

Post a Comment