Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Disclosure


Disclosure and I have had some special moments this summer. In June we spent a night at the Lincoln Park Zoo for their Wild Life series of shows (side note: I had some INCREDIBLE shots from that show and at the end of the night my CF card malfunctioned and I lost every image. Yes, I cried.); in July Vevo Lift Live treated me to a free show featuring Disclosure, Sam Smith, Phantogram and Kiesza at The Vic (it was awesome); and in August I got the chance to "redo" the photos I lost in June when Disclosure played a Lollapalooza Aftershow at the Aragon with Julio Bashmore. I'm happy to report that all of my rendezvous with Disclosure have been happy, sweaty, dancing ones. For more of my photos from their show at the Aragon, head over to BV Chicago.

Julio Bashmore 


Waiting for Guy and Howard... 



Disclosure! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment