Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't Forget! This could be you.


Don't be jealous - be photographed! By me! As I've mentioned here, I'm running a special on family portraits for the holidays. However, there are a few things that I forgot to mention in my initial post:

-If you want family portraits taken but don't have time before the holidays to do it, I am happy to schedule a shoot with you after the New Year. However, in order to get the special rate, you must book the shoot before Christmas.

-If you would like to talk to me about other pricing packages, I'm happy to accomodate your wishes. For example, perhaps you only want a 30-minute shoot with a limited amount of photos taken. No problem!  Or perhaps you want a 2-hour shoot in multiple locations with wardrobe changes. Again - no problem! Contact me and we'll discuss all that your heart desires.

-This offer is not limited to humans. I love animals as well - and I love photographing them! Just ask my dog, Linus. 


Book your family photo shoot today by emailing me at brigid.a.gallagher@gmail.com or calling me at 773.308.5194.


No comments:

Post a Comment