Monday, August 26, 2013

Pitchfork Recap: The After Shows


The Pitchfork Music Festival had a lot of awesome After Shows and I was fortunate enough to shoot a couple of them at Lincoln Hall. They were all impressive but I was particularly blown away by Savages and Majical Cloudz. Oh - and how could I forget Björk surprising the audience with a DJ set?! It was like seeing a unicorn standing 7 feet away from me. More of my photos can be seen here and here and more on the bands photographed below.

Majical Cloudz. Minimalist, morbid and mesmerizing. 



Holy $h!t it's Björk!!!!!!  


 Johnny Hostile. Post-punk, as you might imagine from his name.


Savages. These chicks ROCK. They've set a new standard for post-punk.
Go see them live and watch them rage - the hype surrounding them is well deserved.






No comments:

Post a Comment